Cap & Seal
Company is a privately-held manufacturer
specializing in metal closures for the aerosol,
liquid candle and other industries. We welcome
the opportunity to produce custom products
In business continuously since
1957, Cap & Seal Company services customers or customer groups with
stamping requirements as small as 300,000 pieces annually and as large
as 500 million annually.
A partial list of the Cap & Seal
- High-Speed Progressive Draw Die Stampings -Up to 1200 Parts Per Minute.
- Prototyping Studio for Customer Trials
- Proprietary Design Transfer-Progressive Technology
- Ultra-Low Material Waste
- Extensive Experience with, Laminated and Epoxy Coated Tin-Plate
- TaperSeal® Laminate Technology Licensee
- Coated TFS and Aluminum
- Experience with Aerosol Mounting Cups requirements for Europe, South
America & the Orient
- Containerized Shipping Services
- Thread Rolling &Special Threaded Mounting Cups.
- High Speed Cut-Gasket Assembly
- Proprietary Flowed-In Gasket Applications
- Cap & Seal ships products to 11 countries.
- Enviable plant safety record
- Unparalleled customer service
- On-Time delivery, as in YEARS between late deliveries.